Cash 4 Clubs
Cash 4 Clubs is a sports funding scheme which gives clubs a chance to apply for grants to improve facilities, purchase new equipment, gain coaching qualifications, and generally invest in the sustainability of their club.
- Private/for Profit Organisation
- When to apply:
- Currently closed. There is one funding round per year. Last open from 1 May until 6 August 2018.
- Next deadline:
No deadline date
- Charities only:
No funder phone number
- How to apply
- The application form and guidance can be found on the website.
- The funder has not provided details of any exclusions
Fund award sizes
No average provided
- Annually awarded:
No annually awarded amount provided
- Notes on award amounts:
- They award grants of £500, £750 and £1000. To mark their 10th year they are awarding one special club £10,000 to do something extraordinary.
- Community and capacity building
- Community facilities
- Education and Training
- Organised Sport