National Deaf Children's Society - Innovation Grants Scheme
The Innovation Grant is for local groups and youth organisations who want to develop better opportunities for deaf young people. It can support small organisations and local groups to create volunteering opportunities or social action projects that will include deaf young people and help them to connect with their local communities. Grants are available to develop new opportunities, grow your organisation, or support young people’s transition into adulthood. They are particularly interested in projects which grow capacity to attract more funding or provide opportunities for deaf young people to volunteer.
- When to apply:
- Currently closed and will reopen at the beginning of September 2018.
- Next deadline:
No deadline date
- Charities only:
No fund specific website
- How to apply
- Organisations can apply online https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/ndcsinnovationgrant or email firstname.lastname@example.org for an application form.
- Organisations must be: an affiliated local deaf children’s society; or an organisation previously achieving NDCS’s Me2 status and/or now working towards our Deaf Friendly Standard; or an organisation working locally to support deaf young people.
Fund award sizes
No minimum provided
No average provided
- Annually awarded:
No anually awarded amount provided
- Notes on award amounts:
- No notes on award amounts
- National Deaf Children's Society
- Charity number:
No funder email address
0141 354 7850
2nd Floor Empire House, 131 West Nile Street, Glasgow, G1 2RX
- Citizenship and community involvement
- People with sensory impairments
- Young people