Museums Galleries Scotland - Small Project Fund
The fund supports projects that will assist accredited museums to develop in line with the National Strategy. Projects should demonstrate one of the following: an enterprising approach, either with an innovative way of solving a problem or involving income generation; skills development (for staff and or volunteers); advocacy, helping to raise your museum’s profile.
- When to apply:
- There are three rounds of funding in financial year 2018/19.
Round 1 deadline 2 March 2018, Round 2 deadline 8 June 2018, Round 3 deadline 28 September 2018.
- Next deadline:
08 Jun 2018
- Charities only:
0131 550 4115
- How to apply
- Complete and submit an application form. If you wish to discuss any potential applications contact Gillian Simison, Investment Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Core costs; Maintenance; Acquisitions; Projects which have already started; Continuations of projects they have already funded; Salaries, unless work is additional to their normal contracted hours; Project contingency.
Fund award sizes
No average provided
- Annually awarded:
No anually awarded amount provided
- Notes on award amounts:
- No notes on award amounts
- Arts and Cultural Activities
- Education and Training